September 20 2021 – That's Amore Cheese
- We are extremely proud to announce that we won another four special awards at the 2021 DIAA Australian Dairy Product Competition.
After winning 14 gold and silver medals in June, these additional awards confirm that hard work and passion are a winning combination!
DIAA Special Awards 2021:
- Highest scoring non cheddar cheese – That’s Amore Cheese Lavato
- Highest scoring smear ripened or washed rind cheese – That’s Amore Cheese Lavato
- Champion Cheesemaker – Helen Ritchie, That’s Amore Cheese Trecce
- Most outstanding show exhibit – That’s Amore Cheese Lavato
These special awards are in addition to the 14 DIAA Award medals That’s Amore Cheese won that were previously announced in June:
- Secrets of the Forest
- Organic Caciotta Pepper
- Fior di burrata
- Stella Alpina
- Ricotta Delicata
- Buffalo Mozzarella
- Buffalo Ricotta
- Organic Gourmet Mozzarella
That’s Amore Cheese founder Giorgio Linguanti is thrilled that more awards have been added to the list of achievements this year.
A special congratulation to our head cheesemaker Helen Ritchie for being awarded best cheesemaker in Australia!