July 10 2020 – That's Amore Cheese
- 200 g That's Amore Cherry Bocconcini
- 1 tbsp black sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp white sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup Plain flour
- 2 eggs whisked with a dash of water
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- vegetable oil for deep frying
- sweet chilli sauce to serve
- Place the flour in one bowl.
- Place egg and water mixture into a separate bowl.
- Place panko breadcrumbs into a third bowl and mix in black and white sesame seeds and salt.
- Coat each bocconcini in flour and shake off excess.
- Then coat with egg followed by the sesame and breadcrumbs mixture. Place on a tray.
- Repeat until all bocconcini are coated.
- Fill a saucepan with oil (enough to deep fry) and heat to 170 degrees.
- In batches, deep-fry the coated bocconcini for 1 minute or until golden. Remove fried bocconcini and place on a tray lined with paper towel.
- Once all coated bocconcini are fried place on a plate and serve with sweet chilli sauce.