July 10 2020 – That's Amore Cheese
|Chef||That's Amore Cheese|
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 150 g roasted pork rindless, cut into strips
- 6 large eggs
- 150 g That's Amore Truffle Cacioatta shaved
- 1 knob Butter
- Preheat oven to 180ºC.
- Place olive oil in a large ovenproof frying pan over medium heat. Add roasted pork and cook for 5 mins or until meat starts to turn golden. Transfer to paper towel, season to taste and set aside.
- Place eggs in a bowl and whisk. Add shaved cheese and pork. Season and stir.
- Melt butter with a splash of oil in ovenproof pan over a medium heat. Add egg mixture and fry over a medium heat until the eggs start to cook. Reduce the heat to low and cook for 2 mins.
- Transfer pan to oven and cook for 15 mins, or until cooked through.