January 05 2021 – That's Amore Cheese
|Chef||That's Amore Cheese|
- 800g Brussels sprouts halved
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 150g flat pancetta, cut into strips
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 2 sprigs rosemary, picked
- salt & pepper to taste
- 200g That’s Amore Caciocavallo, shaved
InstructionsCook the Brussels sprouts in boiling water for 4 mins or until just tender and set aside.
Place olive oil in a pan on high heat. Add pancetta. Reduce to medium heat and cook pancetta until golden brown.
Add garlic, onion and rosemary. Reduce to low heat down and sautè for 5 mins.
Add Brussels sprouts, cook for 2 mins or until brown.
Remove from heat. Season and finish with shaved That's Amore Caciocavallo. Serve immediately.