January 05 2021 – That's Amore Cheese
|Chef||That's Amore Cheese|
- 40mL extra virgin olive oil
- 40mL red wine vinegar
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- salt & pepper
- 4 sticks celery
- 1 That's Amore Caciotta Chilli
- 50g walnuts toasted
- 200g black or red grapes, halved
- 6 leaves fresh mint
- Place the extra virgin olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a small mixing bowl and whisk well. Check for seasoning and set aside.
- Peel the celery, slice thinly and place in a large salad bowl.
- Slice caciotta into cubes and add it to the bowl along with walnuts and grapes.
- Add the dressing and toss to coat. Finish with fresh mint and serve.