January 05 2021 – That's Amore Cheese
|Chef||That's Amore Cheese|
- 40 mL Extra virgin olive oil
- 40 mL Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/2 Lemon juiced
- salt & pepper
- 4 sticks celery
- 1 That's Amore Chilli Caciotta
- 50 g Walnuts toasted
- 200 g black or red grapes halved
- 6 leaves Fresh mint
- Place the extra virgin olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a small mixing bowl and whisk well. Check for seasoning and set aside.
- Peel the celery, slice thinly and place in a large salad bowl.
- Slice caciotta into cubes and add it to the bowl along with walnuts and grapes.
- Add the dressing and toss to coat. Finish with fresh mint and serve.