January 19 2021 – That's Amore Cheese
|Chef||That's Amore Cheese|
- 500g farfalle
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 1 cup That’s Amore Caciocavallo, grated
- 1 lemon, zest only
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Bring a medium size pot of salted water to the boil.
- Add farfalle and cook until al dente according to packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, sauté onion with olive oil in a large pan until soft. Add peas and cook for a couple of minutes on medium heat.
- Season onion and peas and add a ladle of the pasta water. Cover with a lid, lower the heat, and cook for 15 mins or until soft.
- Once pasta is cooked, drain, and add to the pan with onion and pea.
- Stir in caciocavallo and lemon zest. Toss until pasta is coated.
- Remove from the heat and serve with additional grated cheese and black pepper.