January 05 2021 – That's Amore Cheese
|Chef||That's Amore Cheese|
- 1g saffron threads
- 1/2 small onion
- 500g farfalle
- 60g olive oil
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 4 zucchini, cut in large chunks
- 1 cup fresh basil
- 150g That’s Amore Stracciatella
- salt & pepper to taste
- Steep saffron threads in 3 tablespoons of hot water.
- Peel and chop onion very finely.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and salt the water.
- Cook the farfalle pasta al dente according to the package instructions.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan. Add onion and garlic and cook more a couple of mins, until fragrant.
- Stir in chopped zucchini and cook on medium heat for at least 10 mins or until soft.
- Transfer zucchini into a blender, add saffron water and one ladle of pasta water. Blend until smooth. Alternatively, you can use a potato masher.
- Transfer the zucchini to a large serving bowl. Stir in the pasta and fresh basil.
- Finish by topping with stracciatella cheese.