January 05 2021 – That's Amore Cheese
|Dietary||Vegetarian, Gluten Free|
|Chef||That's Amore Cheese|
- 50g That's Amore Isolation Blue, chopped
- 50g That’s Amore Lavato, chopped
- 40g That's Amore Panettone chopped
- 40g That's Amore Ricotta Salata
- 600mL vegetable stock
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 360g arborio rice
- 1 glass dry white wine
- 15g butter
- 1 handful fresh parsley chopped
- salt & pepper to taste
Instructions1. Heat stock in a pan. In another pan sauté shallot with extra virgin olive oil for 3 mins or until soft and translucent.
2. Add rice and toast for a 2 mins.
3. Add wine and stir until rice absorbs wine.
4. Add a ladle of vegetable stock, season and cook until absorbed, stirring constantly.
5. Repeat this process for 15 mins or until the rice becomes creamy in texture.
6. Remove rice from the heat and stir in butter, Lavato Cheese, Blue Cheese, and Panettone Cheese.
7. Place a lid on the pan and rest for 3 mins.
8. Serve with some freshly grated Ricotta Salata and parsley on top.