January 05 2021 – That's Amore Cheese
|Dietary||Vegetarian, Gluten Free|
|Chef||That's Amore Cheese|
- 50g That's Amore Isolation Blue, chopped
- 50g That’s Amore Lavato, chopped
- 40g That's Amore Panettone chopped
- 40g That's Amore Ricotta Salata
- 600mL vegetable stock
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 360g aborio rice
- 1 glass dry white wine
- 15g butter
- 1 handful fresh parsley chopped
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 250°C.
- Place a small rimmed baking tray into oven and heat up for 10 mins.
- Cut zucchini in half length ways and hollow them out with a teaspoon.
- Using a brush, lightly coat the outside of zucchini with olive oil and place them open side facing down on the heated baking tray.
- Roast zucchini for 10 minutes.
- While zucchini cooks, mix together ricotta, 50g parmesan, a pinch of salt and pepper, spring onion and thyme.
- Remove roasted zucchini from oven and spoon the ricotta mixture inside the zucchini boats evenly. Sprinkle remaining Parmesan on top.
- Place zucchini boats in oven and cook for a further 5 mins.