January 05 2021 – That's Amore Cheese
|Chef||That's Amore Cheese|
|Course||Entree, Main Dish|
- 1 red cabbage
- 1 whole That's Amore caciocavallo cheese
- 4 slices sourdough bread
- 1 bunch continental parsley
- 1 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 TSP white wine vinegar
- salt & pepper to taste
- Cut the red cabbage finely in order to get very thin slices (spaghetti style).
- Add chopped parsley, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, vinegar and salt & pepper to taste. Hang the Caciocavallo over a barbecue flame and let it melt.
- Alternatively, slice it thickly and fry the slices in a pan until melted. Carefully place the melted Caciocavallo onto the bread and serve with the red cabbage salad.