January 05 2021 – That's Amore Cheese
|Dietary||Vegetarian, Gluten Free|
|Chef||That's Amore Cheese|
- 1½ tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion
- 1 leek
- 1 carrot
- 250g pancetta
- 1 celery sticks
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 Potatoes
- 300g cauliflower, cleaned
- 250g pumpkin, cleaned
- 1.5L vegetable stock
- 3 roma tomatoes
- 200g frozen peas
- 1 zucchini
- 1/2 bunch asparagus
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 400g tin cannellini beans rinsed
- 100g That’s Amore Cheese Buffalotto
- crusty bread to serve
- Chop onion, carrot, celery, leek and pancetta.
- Heat 1½ tbsp olive oil in a large saucepan, add vegetables and bay leaves and cook in a pot for 3 mins or until onion is soft.
- Cut and add pumpkin, potatoes and cauliflower to the saucepan, add vegetable stock, cover, bring to boil and cook for 20 mins at low heat.
- Then add diced roma tomatoes, zucchini, asparagus and frozen peas. Add salt and pepper to taste and cook for 5 mins until vegetables are tender.
- Stir through cannellini beans, rinsed.
- Serve with crumbled That’s Amore Cheese Bufalotto and crusty bread.