January 05 2021 – That's Amore Cheese
|Chef||That's Amore Cheese|
- 150 g That's Amore Lavato Cheese roughly chopped
- 8 large field mushrooms stalks removed
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 50 g Unsalted butter
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 1 tbsp Sage Leaves finely chopped
- 125 g breadcrumbs
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Place mushrooms, stalk-side up, in a baking tray. Drizzle over the olive oil and season.golden. Serve with fried sage leaves on top.
- Melt butter in a frying pan over medium heat. Add garlic and sage and sauté for 3 mins on low heat.
- Add breadcrumbs, lavato cheese and egg to a large bowl. Mix to combine.
- Spoon mixture over the mushrooms and roast for 30 mins or until or until golden.
- Serve with fried sage leaves on top.