January 05 2021 – That's Amore Cheese
|Chef||That's Amore Cheese|
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 cans chopped tomatoes
- 10 leaves fresh oregano (or rosemary)
- 1 can borlotti beans, drained and rinsed
- 400g dry penne
- 100g That's Amore Buffalotto, freshly grated
- salt & pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Salt water and cook penne according to packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil over medium heat in a large saucepan. Add onion and garlic and sauté for 5 mins.
- Add canned tomatoes and oregano. Gently stir, mashing the tomatoes. Cook for 15-20 mins, until tomatoes have cooked down.
- Stir in the borlotti beans and cook for another 5 mins.
- Drain pasta and toss with the sauce. Serve with freshly grated That's Amore Buffalotto.