January 05 2021 – That's Amore Cheese
|Chef||That's Amore Cheese|
- 250g That’s Amore Buffalo Ricotta
- 500g pasta rigatoni
- 1 handful parsley, finely chopped
- black pepper to taste
- half lemon zest
- 12 basil leaves
- extra virgin olive oil
- Bring salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook as per instruction on packet.
- Place 250g of Buffalo Ricotta, cracked black pepper and add finely chopped parsely into a large bowl and mix well.
- Once cooked strain pasta and add it into the large bowl with ricotta mixture.
- Add lemon zest and stir until the ricotta mixture is evenly spread throughout the pasta.
- Plate up the pasta and finish with fresh basil leaves and a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.