January 05 2021 – That's Amore Cheese
|Chef||That's Amore Cheese|
- 150 g Almond meal
- 50 g olive oil
- 50 g honey
- 1-2 tsp Water
- 100 g chocolate chips
- 300 g unsalted pistachios
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1/2 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tbsp Kosher salt
- 300 g That’s Amore Cheese Mascarpone
- Preheat oven to 145°C.
- To make the cookies combine almond meal, olive oil and honey. Add 1-2 tsp water and form into dough. Mix through chocolate chips.
- Line baking tray with baking paper. Form dough into 12 cookies using a small ice cream scoop and press onto baking tray.
- Bake for 25 mins and set aside to cool down.
- Place pistachios into food processor. Blend and slowly add coconut oil until a smooth butter is formed.
- Lightly whip That’s Amore Cheese Mascarpone. Fold through pistachio butter to create a marbling effect.
- Spread the pistachio mixture in between 2 cookies and serve!