January 05 2021 – That's Amore Cheese
|Chef||That's Amore Cheese|
|Course||Main Dish, Salad|
- 1 small fennel bulb
- 1 small head radicchio
- 1 baby cos lettuce
- 1 orange
- 300g That’s Amore Cheese Caciotta Pepper
- 3 ciabatta (medium slices)
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp oregano
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Thinly slice fennel, halve radicchio and baby cos leaves. Peel and segment orange.
- Slice That’s Amore Cheese Pepper Caciotta into 10 wedges.
- To make the croutons cut bread into cubes. Toss with lemon zest and ¼ cup olive oil. Place on rimmed baking sheet and bake for 10 mins. Set aside to cool.
- To make the dressing whisk lemon juice, balsamic vinegar, oregano and remaining olive oil. Season with salt & pepper.
- Combine fennel, radicchio, baby cos lettuce, orange, That’s Amore Pepper Caciotta in a bowl, add dressing and toss to combine. Transfer to a dressing plate and serve with croutons.