January 05 2021 – That's Amore Cheese
|Chef||That's Amore Cheese|
- 60 g Unsalted butter
- 100 g caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 100 g That's Amore Traditional Ricotta
- 100 g Procal Greek Natural Yoghurt
- 160 g Plain flour
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 small Corella pears
- 2 tbsp Icing Sugar (optional)
- Preheat oven at 180°C.
- Soften butter at room temperature and mix with sugar for 4-5 mins.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beat until fluffy. Add ricotta and yoghurt and mix until combined.
- Sift in the flour mixed with baking powder and cinnamon. Fold these in with a spoon until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Line a 23cm cake tin with baking paper, pour in the mixture and spread evenly. Top with pears sliced in half.
- Bake for 30-35 mins or until cooked through.
- Once ready, take it out and let it cool completely before dusting with icing sugar.