January 05 2021 – That's Amore Cheese
|Chef||That's Amore Cheese|
- 60g unsalted butter
- 100g caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 100g That's Amore Traditional Ricotta
- 100g Procal Greek Natural Yoghurt
- 160g plain flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 small corella pears
- 2 tbsp icing sugar (optional)
- Preheat oven at 180°C.
- Soften butter at room temperature and mix with sugar for 4-5 mins.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beat until fluffy. Add ricotta and yoghurt and mix until combined.
- Sift in the flour mixed with baking powder and cinnamon. Fold these in with a spoon until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Line a 23cm cake tin with baking paper, pour in the mixture and spread evenly. Top with pears sliced in half.
- Bake for 30-35 mins or until cooked through.
- Once ready, take it out and let it cool completely before dusting with icing sugar.