May 13 2021 – That's Amore Cheese
|Chef||That's Amore Cheese|
|Servings||4 people (20 small meatballs)|
- 200g That’s Amore Ricotta Delicata
- 50g That’s Amore Grated Parmesan
- 230g can tuna, drained
- 20g anchovies, drained
- 20g capers
- 8g parsley, chopped
- 50g breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 40g breadcrumbs
- Vegetable oil
- Combine ricotta, parmesan cheese, tuna, anchovies and mix well.
- Add capers, chopped parsley, breadcrumbs and eggs. Combine all ingredients, season to taste and mix with hands until texture is smooth and consistent: if the dough is too wet, add more ricotta, if too dry add a dash of milk.
- With wet hands, grab a tablespoon of dough (30g approx.) and roll to form a ball. Repeat with remaining mixture and coat each ball with breadcrumbs.
- Heat oil in a non-stick skillet over medium heat. Fry the polpette for 3 mins until golden brown. Transfer to paper towels to drain.
- Serve while hot with aioli or mayo and enjoy!