October 03 2020 – That's Amore Cheese
|Chef||That's Amore Cheese|
- 120 g spelt flour
- 60 g Almond meal
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 ripe bananas smashed
- 150 mL That’s Amore Real Milk
- 1 egg
- 2 Peaches sliced
- 200g That’s Amore Buffalo Ricotta to serve
- Maple syrup to serve
- Combine spelt flour, almond meal, cinnamon and baking powder in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl whisk egg and milk, then add the smash banana until evenly mixed.
- Gradually mix this into the dry ingredients to form a smooth batter and rest for 5 mins.
- Heat a non–stick pan over a low heat with a little oil and spoon in the pancake mix, 2 tablespoons of mix per pancake and flatten slightly. Cook over a low heat so that it cooks through. Flip over and cook the other side.
- Serve with That’s Amore Buffalo Ricotta. Add fresh peaches or any other seasonal fruit and enjoy.