January 05 2021 – That's Amore Cheese
|Chef||That's Amore Cheese|
- 500 g Spaghetti alla chitarra
- 200 g basil leaves
- 2 tbsp Pine Nuts
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tsp Parmesan cheese grated
- 125 ml olive oil
- salt & pepper
- 100 g That’s Amore Stracciatella Cheese
- Cook pasta in a saucepan of boiling salted water, following packet instructions. Drain and return the pasta to the pan.
- Meanwhile, in a food processor blend basil, pine nuts, garlic and parmesan, scraping down sides occasionally, until almost smooth.
- Slowly add oil in a steady stream. Process to combine and season with salt and pepper.
- Add pesto to pasta, toss to combine and top with the fresh stracciatella cheese.