October 03 2020 – That's Amore Cheese
- 500g spaghetti
- 5 large ripe tomatoes, halved
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tbs salt
- 1 small bunch fresh basil
- 2 That's Amore Burrata
- Preheat the oven to 140C.
- To roast the tomatoes, add oil, rosemary and salt and place in the oven on a tray for 45 mins - 1 hour until soft.
- Place the roasted tomatoes into a blender with a pinch of salt and blend until smooth. Add the sauce to a frypan.
- Cook the pasta until al dente. Use tongs to transfer the pasta to the frypan with a little of the pasta water and toss until each strand of spaghetti is coated.
- Serve in a large bowl and top with basil and torn burrata.