January 05 2021 – That's Amore Cheese
|Dietary||Vegetarian, Gluten Free|
|Chef||That's Amore Cheese|
- 8 zucchini flowers
- 200g That’s Amore Ricotta Delicata
- 50g wakame seaweed
- 1 lemon zest
- micro herbs of your choice for garnish
- 200mL rice vinegar
- 100mL water
- 1 bay leaf
- 6 cardamoms seeds
- salt & pepper
- For ricotta filling: in a bowl place the ricotta, wakame seaweed and the zest of one lemon, stir until the ingredients are well combined. Add seasoning to taste.
- Fill each zucchini flower with ricotta mix using a piping bag.
- Prepare the pickle mix with rice vinegar, water, bay leaf and cardamom seeds. Peel, wash and cut the beetroot and immerse in the pickling solution for a minimum of 24 hour.
- To serve, steam the zucchini flowers for two to four minutes, depending on size.
- Serve immediately with pickled beetroots and micro herbs.