January 14 2021 – That's Amore Cheese
|Chef||That's Amore Cheese|
- 500g spaghetti ⠀
- 1 tbsp freshly crushed black pepper ⠀
- 150g That’s Amore Buffalotto, grated ⠀
- 75g That’s Amore Grated Local Parmesan
- Bring a medium size pot of salted water to the boil.
- Add spaghetti and cook until 2 mins before al dente.
- Bring a large pan to medium heat and add black pepper. Toast for 1 minute or until aroma is released. Swirl pan to prevent pepper from burning.
- Add a ladle of starchy pasta water to the pan and mix until creamy in texture.
- Add cooked spaghetti to the pan without discarding the pasta water.
- Toss on a low heat until pasta is coated and cooked.
- Meanwhile, add ½ cup of pasta water, Buffalotto and Parmesan into a bowl and mix to create a creamy sauce.
- Add cheese sauce to pasta. Toss until silky and pasta is coated. Add a splash more pasta water if needed.
- Plate up and sprinkle with Parmesan and black pepper. Serve immediately.