January 05 2021 – That's Amore Cheese
|Dietary||Vegetarian, Gluten Free|
|Chef||That's Amore Cheese|
- 4 Red peppers halved
- 1 Zucchini finely chopped
- 200 g Tomatoes chopped
- 1 bunch fresh basil
- 125 g Fior di latte mozzarella sliced
- salt & pepper
- Brush the peppers with a little olive oil. Place on a baking sheet or roasting tray cut side down and grill under a medium heat for 5 mins.
- Turn and grill for a further 5 mins or until the peppers are tender but not collapsed.
- Meanwhile, add oil in a pan and cook the zucchini until golden. Stir the tomatoes and basil into the zucchini, season to taste and use this mixture to fill the peppers.
- Top each one with a slice of mozzarella. Place the stuffed peppers under the grill for 2-3 mins until the mozzarella has melted.